Big Sur Film in 4K

Great footage! Close shave with the power line under the bridge :)

Reactions: Oso
Great footage! Close shave with the power line under the bridge :)
I had no clue there were power lines underneath the bridge and saw them at the last possible second and suddenly I had a signal loss I thought I lost my p3.

Not too long ago I lived their for five years. The Feds were known to send up a helicopter or two looking for "crops". I bet they'd love (or are loving) the P3s!

Nice video. Now this is what these things are for. Getting tired of seeing then in the news for all the bad stuff

Back in 1989, Fort Ord, California was my first duty station. A group of my buddies and I used to ride our sport bikes up and down Route 1 from San Fran to San Luis Obispo as many weekends as we could. I remember camping out on the side of the road many times and looking down over those sheer cliff's wondering if any human had ever set foot on those short beaches.

Monterey Bay was a favorite spot for me to snorkel and dive.

Good times and memories! Awesome video! Glad you missed the wires even if by sheer chance.

Back in 1989, Fort Ord, California was my first duty station. A group of my buddies and I used to ride our sport bikes up and down Route 1 from San Fran to San Luis Obispo as many weekends as we could. I remember camping out on the side of the road many times and looking down over those sheer cliff's wondering if any human had ever set foot on those short beaches.

Monterey Bay was a favorite spot for me to snorkel and dive.

Good times and memories! Awesome video! Glad you missed the wires even if by sheer chance.
Thats a beautiful ride to be on a bike I saw alot of groups riding when I was driving back to Southern California. Im glad I could bring back good memories for you its always good to reflect on the best of times.

Reactions: BlackHawk388
Nice video. Now this is what these things are for. Getting tired of seeing then in the news for all the bad stuff
I couldnt agree more there has been alot of negative press on drones but I completely blame the idiots flying them over fires and getting in the way. We had a fire marshall on set and he was asking me questions about certifications and everything because they are doing training on drones to asses brush fires.

Thats a beautiful ride to be on a bike I saw alot of groups riding when I was driving back to Southern California. Im glad I could bring back good memories for you its always good to reflect on the best of times.

Yes Sir. You certainly did that for me and I thank you!

Very nice! The second shot, the one where you go down and pan up with the camera , was that filmed the other way then reversed ? Or as it appears ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues