Beware of Drones

Idiots. Just...idiots.

That really does us a lot of good when they are talking about further regulations on drones. As usual it takes a few idiots to ruin things for all of us.

Some of you need to get off your pretentious high horse and get back to reality. You're not fooling anyone with your snobbish attitude about stuff like this.

You know and I know this is a really cool idea and we'd all like to try it.

MadMitch88 said:
Some of you need to get off your pretentious high horse and get back to reality. You're not fooling anyone with your snobbish attitude about stuff like this.

What??!! Don't include me in "all". I have zero desire to fire illegal fireworks, in my state, at a human being or anything else.

MadMitch88 said:

I'm 5'6". I have trouble getting onto high horses.

dirkclod said:
terrylowe said:
Does anyone know where to get roman candles this time or year, or do we have to wait until July 4?
If ya serious I might just be able to hook ya up ;)

I HAD to answer this about where to get the roman candles

A company based in Youngstown Ohio has stores and web site open all year.

Appropriately it is named PHANTOM FIREWORKS

kirk2579 said:
I HAD to answer this about where to get the roman candles

A company based in Youngstown Ohio has stores and web site open all year.

Appropriately it is named PHANTOM FIREWORKS

:lol:

Most of the time, we get our fireworks from the "fly-by-night" tents that pop up all over town during major holidays.

PhantomFanatic said:
What??!! Don't include me in "all". I have zero desire to fire illegal fireworks, in my state, at a human being or anything else.

I bet you wake up every day in a cold sweat just thinking about all the fear in the world waiting to eat you up, huh?

Near as I can tell, no laws were violated in this video....except where the guy is screaming like a 9-year old girl! It is a hoot to watch and although I would not do this because Murphy and his laws say that payback would be expensive, I do give credit to the shade tree armament of this drone...nice shooting!

So irresponsible, not one proper hit, we can do better next time please.

MadMitch88 said:
PhantomFanatic said:

I bet you wake up every day in a cold sweat just thinking about all the fear in the world waiting to eat you up, huh?

I'm not afraid, have you jumped out of a plane, on your own and many times? I do follow laws. This idea could start forest fires, brush fires and it could hurt someone if done as in the video. GA has a very strict fireworks law that bans about everything but sparklers. I choose not to break that law. You do as you wish.

And please, stop the negativity here and putting others down. I didn't do that to you. I just said not to include me in "all"
If it bothers you that I wish to follow laws in my state, I'm sorry but I'm not going to break laws just because you put me down.

dirkclod said:
terrylowe said:
Does anyone know where to get roman candles this time or year, or do we have to wait until July 4?
If ya serious I might just be able to hook ya up ;)
You gonna give him some of your stash :lol:

Gotta weigh in on this one:

Kinda goes along with the saying, what people do on there own property is there own business, Stupid or not..

They did have helmets on,

I would rather see some kids doing this than a group of drunken guys with no shirts ( or helmets )

was it stupid? yea probably. If I was a kid would I do this, Yea probably ( chuckling to myself as I type this )

I must say whomever was flying had some decent aim..

djl

I think a Saturn Missle Battery would be better. At least they go bang. :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20