Beverly Hills Hilton

Reaction score
I was at a corporate function that included a party on the roof of the Beverly Hill's Hilton. I asked permission to fly my quad and was told, no problem. After the flight, security came up and said, no more. Movies stars got a law passed, no drones over LA and Hollywood. So I'm the first and last person to fly from the Hilton rooftop. Great views of Hollywood and Beverly Hills

Reactions: mad in nc
I've flown my P2 in WeHo where I work, with no issues. Gonna try the P3 one day as well.

+1. No such law. Plus the beauty of the Phantom is you don't need to be on a rooftop to get any of those shots.

Reactions: snowghost
Yes these were taken from the street level in West Hollywood.
Downtown.JPG
Emser.JPG
Tile Blvd.JPG

+1 very cool....

great sound choice, one of the best I've heard for a "cruiser" vid...

and it's also in my head for a while :)

Which Phantom were you flying? It looked like you were getting a lot of range out of that. I am not familiar with that area, so maybe it just seemed like a lot or do you have any antenna mods? Great song choice too btw :cool:

Which Phantom were you flying? It looked like you were getting a lot of range out of that. I am not familiar with that area, so maybe it just seemed like a lot or do you have any antenna mods? Great song choice too btw :cool:
That was my new P3. The range is vastly improved over my P2.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl