Beta firmware now available for Standard

looks like its the GEO fencing that everyone else already got and pitching a fit about.

It is, but if you have current firmware there is no way to unlock a NFZ without it.

I just updated via sd card in the camera, updated fine, but still can't takeoff. I requested 3 different unlocks because I can't tell if the serial number is 0's or O's, but in any case none worked. Still grounded.

I am really affraid of updating a beta firmware... Is this GEO fence the one that the user sets for safety or the one that DJI sets to prevent drones from flying in areas such as airports, embassies, parliament and ao on? I live in a country capital and we are allowed to fly close to the parliament, although DJI shows the are as restricted...

I just updated via sd card in the camera, updated fine, but still can't takeoff. I requested 3 different unlocks because I can't tell if the serial number is 0's or O's, but in any case none worked. Still grounded.
Does the serial number need to be imputed somewhere to upgrade?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am really affraid of updating a beta firmware... Is this GEO fence the one that the user sets for safety or the one that DJI sets to prevent drones from flying in areas such as airports, embassies, parliament and ao on? I live in a country capital and we are allowed to fly close to the parliament, although DJI shows the are as restricted...

I think this is the firmware that does restrict flying in designated NFZ. If that's the case and they say I can't fly since I'm near an airport, so long P3. I'll be selling mine.

I think this is the firmware that does restrict flying in designated NFZ. If that's the case and they say I can't fly since I'm near an airport, so long P3. I'll be selling mine.
You can't fly even on any mode not using GPS?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20