Bestbuy iPad Sale

Personally I like LTE mobile data but I get 30mbps on it so streaming is a possibility (eventually -- android). I like the idea of saving video elsewhere if required.

The device seems to work well with a gps in the tablet and the devices themselves are usually higher end so can handle smoother 4k.

Crap I just bought an iPad mini 4 LTE from them last weekend. They price matched B&H at $580

Looks like I'm going back for them to take another $50 off.

Crap I just bought an iPad mini 4 LTE from them last weekend. They price matched B&H at $580

Looks like I'm going back for them to take another $50 off.

They will definitely do it.

When i bought my mac in july few dats later they rolled out additional $50 off, at first customer service rep didn't want to do it so i told her i will return it and buy at a didcounted price which will make you loose money due to a returned item.
I than explained it to her manager and he was better at comprehending so he agreed to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the Mini at 1 of the 2 stores locally. Last night I called BB customer service to try and get the $50 credit over the phone. No dice. They can only do that if an item is purchased online. He told me I would have go to the same store I bought it from to get the credit. I didn't believe him so I went to the closer local store. Guess what they were able to give me the $50 credit there, didn't even have to have my receipt. Done deal.

This always happens to me. No matter what I buy and what kind of deal I get it goes on sale the next day. I just received my iPad mini 4 from B and H photo and I paid $369. And now I see it at Best Buy for $299. I'm going to call B and H tomorrow and see if they will match the price.

I use a Air 2 wifi and use my iPhone 6+ as a hotspot. After it loads the map and home point I put it on air plain mode.

This always happens to me. No matter what I buy and what kind of deal I get it goes on sale the next day. I just received my iPad mini 4 from B and H photo and I paid $369. And now I see it at Best Buy for $299. I'm going to call B and H tomorrow and see if they will match the price.
Some Visa cards have a Price matching benefit where they will actually refund you the difference when a price changes within 60 days of the purchase date, if B&H won't adjust the price then that seems like it's worth looking into

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers