BestBuy battery 99$

I don't know if someone see that super deal, go here for a battery at 99$ !!

Great price, but were did u find this? I'm looking at BB web site and don't see this price anywhere or any kind of Fourth of July deal in their online circular ad. I'm pretty sure BB just sells OEM batteries. The only way I find that price for the battery from Best Buy's is through the link you have provided, otherwise if you go to their website batteries are still listed as $149. Thanks for posting this...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You could always try the "price matching" thing.
You know....where the merchant claims to match the competitions price.
Who cares if it cross border shopping?
Competition is competition
Here is the link.
DJI Phantom 3 Battery

You could always try the "price matching" thing.
You know....where the merchant claims to match the competitions price.
Who cares if it cross border shopping?
Competition is competition
Here is the link.
DJI Phantom 3 Battery

I've just called them ( Los Angeles ) BB store and they say unfortunately they don't price match with Canada stores, only their competitors in the USA.

Then just by it from Canada.
We do it here all the time.(buy from the US)
You might need to ship it to a Canadian address and get it forwarded

I can buy 10 batteries here in Canada and sell it to you guys (with some profit) :)

just kidding !!

Reactions: MrTommy
I went into Best Buy yesterday and the first sales clerk on the floor said they do not match CA Best Buy prices... When I was checking out at the register (buying a few xtra props) I asked the cashier again, and showed him the add on my iPhone and it went through with no problem for 99.00 bucks! I was surprised and happy to get this deal! Thanks for posting this ad on this forum. BTW - I made the purchase at the Woodland Hills, California store.

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TXDrone
I went into Best Buy yesterday and the first sales clerk on the floor said they do not match CA Best Buy prices... When I was checking out at the register (buying a few xtra props) I asked the cashier again, and showed him the add on my iPhone and it went through with no problem for 99.00 bucks! I was surprised and happy to get this deal! Thanks for posting this ad on this forum. BTW - I made the purchase at the Woodland Hills, California store.

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app
Good to see you are quick on your feet.
Good show!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav