Best way to handle full batteries

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently discovered cracks on my phantom doing my preflight check and declared it unsafe to fly , of course I went with all my batteries fully charged and now I cant unload them, I remember reading somewhere it is not convenient to leave batteries fully charged for longer periods of time, does this really make a difference, should I just plug them and spin the propellers until batteries are empty (that would be too anoying...)

You can set them to discharge automatically from 2~10 days in the Go app. Plug them into the drone, set them, and do them all this way, one after the other.
You can still fly, it won't crash, but if you prefer, use the iOS SIM.

Don't worry. Be happy. ;-)

RedHotPoker

default for auto discharge is 10 days, so even if you never turned your bird on again the batteries would be @ 50% in about 2 weeks (assuming you don't touch the power button on the batteries).

default for auto discharge is 10 days, so even if you never turned your bird on again the batteries would be @ 50% in about 2 weeks (assuming you don't touch the power button on the batteries).

so testing the battery's charge (pushing the power button) will restart the the days that it was set to automatically discharge?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj