Best way of reviewing GoPro footage in the field?

fly-catchers said:
How do most people check the footage they have taken with the GoPro when they are out flying?

cheers

I fly with FPV ,. so technically I'm able to review the video in-camera if I really need to.
However, I usually have a good idea what I've shot l while flying FPV, so I've never actually done so.
I just try to make multiple runs,.and wait to see how things look when I get home.

I supposed I could bring my laptop out with me as well if push came to shove, but that's a haul

By taken if you mean after the shoot I turn on the WiFi connection and check the footage on my iPad. Just remember if you do this to turn the a WiFi off again.

I use an iPad -- pull the microSD card from the GoPro, slip it into an adapter and load the video right into the iPad. Quick and easy.

GearLoose said:
I use an iPad -- pull the microSD card from the GoPro, slip it into an adapter and load the video right into the iPad. Quick and easy.

I bought the ipad SD card kit, but never managed to get it to see the gopro vids etc?? I still have the SD card reader in my kit, haven't tried since I first got it

Same as MK. Turn on wifi on the go pro, open my go pro app on my phone or iPad and review it. Also like he said, don't forget to turn it off. Just a reminder, viewing your videos like this really eats the go pro battery so keep it short.

Wifi you can't even view 2.7k footage on the ipad/iphone. So it depends what you are shooting I guess.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl