Best video settings for the DJI Phantom Advanced 3

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend what is the best setting on the drone for good quality videos. I posted a video yesterday and someone commented that it would look good in HD. I mist admit the quality on my iMac is good - so just checking if I need to adjust the settings at all.

can you please be more specific? do you mean DJI Go app settings while recording or export settings after editing? let me know and I will be happy to help.

Thanks for getting back to me. I was shooting in 1920x1080 at 24 fps but someone commented that it was not too good. Should I change this to 2704x1520 to get a better video; is this classed as HD ?

I personally shoot at 2.7k at 24fps then I downscale at 1080p when I export the video.

I think it is the best setting but it's important also to use the D-Log profile and set the sharpening/contrast/saturation at least to -1. So you can have a flat video, that you can apply a color correction to, and have the best results.

Reactions: Samuel Quinn
I personally shoot at 2.7k at 24fps then I downscale at 1080p when I export the video.

I think it is the best setting but it's important also to use the D-Log profile and set the sharpening/contrast/saturation at least to -1. So you can have a flat video, that you can apply a color correction to, and have the best results.
Thanks again / may I ask what the D-log profile is

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues