Best Video Editing Software?

Reaction score
Tried a few that were apps, but haven't been very impressed. Don't want anything too advanced or expensive, but would like some better options for apps & some options for the laptop.

Sent from my SM-T237P using PhantomPilots mobile app

It sounds like I was looking for the same qualities as you last week and I ended up choosing Adobe Premiere Elements after evaluating it against Filmora. Elements is easy enough to use, comes with a lot of effects, titles, etc... to choose from and handles 4K flawlessly. It can take a long time to export the project, but the quality of the finished product was outstanding. I was able to find a deal that got the price down to $60, which was much better than the $100 advertised price.

Reactions: FunkBomb
My video editing i use and plus i provide a link for Davinci Resolver for those who want to DL
1. Adobe premier pro cs6
2. Davinci Resolver 12.5 link here and its free : Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve 12

Reactions: FunkBomb
I bought PHOTOMATIX On EBay For $7 and is not Professional Quality But I'm in it for the hobby and don't expect national geographic quality pics. Used noise reduction only and shot with 2.7k P3S
1485575670775.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Simzy666
Thanks. Hopefully weather gets better soon to take some nice pics from Chicago's lakefront and skyline. [emoji41] here is a pic with views of soldier field stadium and skyline on the back but it was really cloudy that day
f75b865e70bda7819050a92af5ae4be1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app
Nice image it would been better if you took the pic from a higher position.

Nice image it would been better if you took the pic from a higher position.
Cause that snow brings out the contrast of the pic on a higher position.

Reactions: Electro32
So, I have a 4 yr old Windows 8 laptop. I took the time to download Divinci. Then the "NO OpenCL Acceleration Hardware". Then I loaded Intel Media Server Studio, then Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications 2016 and then Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 15.45... I tried not to change because the original media software is Intel based. Any help??

Same here... That's why I bought an old 2010 MacPro with a lot of RAM on it and a great video card. Final Cut Pro is an amazing video editing software.

Yeh it really is, love learning new things but once you have mastered the basics you can improve any video with ease.

I created that video to show how well it can improve your footage relatively easily :) plus i had a few people ask me to show them it ha

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj