Best tablet under $200 for P3 Standard?

I use a Galaxy tab 4, Square Jellyfish mini tablet holder, and tablet mount for controller I found on eBay. I think I paid $24 for the tablet mount and mini tablet holder. Best buy had the tablet for $129.

Attachments

• 1453908774059.jpg
    1453908774059.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 692
  • 1453908798294.jpg
    1453908798294.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 627
Reactions: DoeGala_73
I use a Galaxy tab 4, Square Jellyfish mini tablet holder, and tablet mount for controller I found on eBay. I think I paid $24 for the tablet mount and mini tablet holder. Best buy had the tablet for $129.
Does the Tab 4 have GPS for the maps and follow me mode to work?

I just got home with a tab 4 and it says from the play store its not compatible with the DJI GO app -I'm sure there is a workaround -what is it?

iPad mini 2 is now on sale at Best Buy and Walmart for $199 you can Mount it with the square jellyfish bracket and the transmitter mount so many companies have

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I downloaded from your link to my pc now what? I don't have an sd card in my tab 4 -I have an sd card in my phantom -how do I do it? Will this give me the latest GO version?

I downloaded the apk to my tablet and I can see the file but how do I execute it?

I downloaded the apk to my tablet and I can see the file but how do I execute it?

you need to enable "Unknown Sources" in settings>>general>security

The list linked above, says in the notes that only the cellular versions of an iPad has GPS and only uses it for follow me mode and resetting home location. I have read several posts saying that follow me mode works on the wifi models. Which is it?

The list linked above, says in the notes that only the cellular versions of an iPad has GPS and only uses it for follow me mode and resetting home location. I have read several posts saying that follow me mode works on the wifi models.
My list is accurate. Wi-Fi only Apple devices do not have GPS. Therefore, you cannot use features in DJI GO that require GPS on the mobile device.

You can also Google how to install dji apps on the Tab 4. In settings you have to check a box which allows you to install the DJI app.

Step 1

Tap "Settings" on the Home screen of your Galaxy Tab, select "Security" and press "Device Administration."

Step 2

Check "Unknown Sources" to allow the installation of third-party applications. Press "OK."

I just got home with a tab 4 and it says from the play store its not compatible with the DJI GO app -I'm sure there is a workaround -what is it?
Keep us informed how well it works and if it works in follow me mode. I would like to get something a little bigger. I have the Note 4 and it works great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20