Best tablet/phone to use with pv2+

Reaction score
just intrested to see who is using what would make a poll but cant seem to find it on here

so plz post what you use

thx

I use my ipad mini as I find my iPhone 5s is too small

love my iPad mini.

Samsung Mega Big Screen & easy to see in bright light. Also easier to navigate without hitting other buttons on app as smaller phone have.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
iPad mini (just for the booster app for now)

GTab Pro 8.4 is by far the best thing to fly with... bright and clear and less fpv video freeze ups as the iPad mini... phone clip was extended with a cheap piece of aluminum from home depot and handles the tablets nicely.

1400538282_picsay-1400538282_zpsdgf3byas.jpg

1400538316_picsay-1400538316_zpsc2nfor9k.jpg

Reactions: hot dog
kescot said:
just intrested to see who is using what would make a poll but cant seem to find it on here

so plz post what you use

thx

I've been waiting for somebody teo post this exact question? And the timing couldn't be better. I bought a refurbished Samsung "Galaxy" 7" screen model: GT-P6210-MA16ARB. I also bought a "Marshall" Sun Hood & a suctiGREMLINSon style clamp attachment that all fit the 7" monitor. Here is fricken RUBB!!!!!!!
The MF'ing DJI App would not allow me to download it. GREAT......So I looked up everything I could for reasons that I couldn't download the DJI Phantom Vision Plus application with my samsung galaxy 7". this freakin tablet did everything negative within its power aside from giving me to finger. I I tried upgrading the software/operating system for the galaxy and I found an update 7.0 for it. After downloading the DJI App I found that it would not allow me to download the DJI Vision Plus+. After downloading the DJI app, I noticed that the screen was stuck in the portrait setting. I went through every security setting, blah de flipping blah- out there and also the LOG-ON SCREEN WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO MOVE PAST THE ACCOUNTS LOG-IN SCREEN... it allows me to play a little game of Abbott and Costello who's on first game of running in circles Writing my ■~email▪▪▪▪then my Password, I don't ever get to get past the blue box in the upper Oh hell look at the pic in the attachment it shows you WHAT THIS MF'er will not allow me to get past on the DJI app. So I'm stuck in the world of a portrait screen only and the attachment pic you see.
Now I'm in a Pissed off mood- due to the coin I dropped for the Galaxy and its accoutrement.... My 2nd Vision Plus arrives at noon tomorrow via FEDEX. The first one had GREMLINS and Daves Discount Motors, took back my GREMLIN having,defective Vision Plus without any question, and immediatly sent me a new replacement without having to wait!!! Now that is CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY....
Now back to my stupid *** Galaxy 7" with the 7.0 updated software or operating system.
IS THERE ANY KIND SOUL WHO CAN HELP ME WITH A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM.? You see I would like to relaunch my Vision Plus unboxing and successful test flight without the crash this time using my new Samsung Galaxy 7 inch tablet for the FPV.

★★★ I am going to try sometthing new here.... For anyone who can help me successfully get tne DJI app working correctly with my samsung galaxy tablet 7 inch by noon tomorrow. Will Win @ new ☆☆TP-LINK TL-ANT2409A + the needed pigtail also new, including free shipping☆☆☆ Now come on PC NERDS- SHOW SOME HUBRIS and help fix my ****......

MOOSE
PS: tomorrow I plan on releasing my original phantom Vision Plus unboxing that cultivated in a crash from a catastrophic failure.

Attachments

• 20140519_215756.jpg
    20140519_215756.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,333
  • 20140519_223508.jpg
    20140519_223508.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,424
Moose said:
4wd said:
I don't ever get to get past the blue box in the upper

Are you tapping that blue tick box after entering the email and password?
I did think it somewhat unusual the first time.

Yes, about 100 times.....
Rather than dowlading the app direclt from the app store did you try download the ipk file from your browser?
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://m.d ... wAvO0dLO4Q
Uninstall the app and then try download from the link above if you havent already tried that

And do you know there is no dji vision + app, the normal vision app does both. I'm presuming its a galaxy tab 2 7" you have

First of all thank you for giving me an intelligent response. I ran the address you gave on this Galaxy 10.1 and it gave me a message that it was redirecting me too another website. It just sat there with that message for 30 minutes, with me hitting refresh every 5 minutes. I tried running it on the device I wrote the post about, and it kept telling that the "webpage might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address". ???????
Anyone???
Please.....
Free Antenna......
Moose

Samsung Galaxy S4 ori with Samsung warranty(I wrote this down as all knows there are clones and there are cracked ones - almost any brand)..no issue whatsoever. dload for the plus and start it up...no issue whatsoever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik