Best tablet for P3?

Reaction score
I just ordered a P3, but am confused as to what tablet will work best. Should I opt for the iPad Mini 4 or will the mini 2 handle the GO app and future updates?

Someone was inquiring on the Nextbook 8, I bought one today and performed a ground test taking video and it worked just fine. Going to take aerial video soon to see how it does. At 78.00 if it works that is a cheap investment

dont waste your money on the Acer icona... My drone is useless because its telling me that its not compatible with it.
yay for me! More money wasted! Bout to throw this thing off the roof just to get something airborn!

Reactions: Storm
dont waste your money on the Acer icona
I saw in another thread you confirmed the Acer Iconia Tab works just fine. FYI for anyone else who is thinking of using this tablet.

I saw in another thread you confirmed the Acer Iconia Tab works just fine. FYI for anyone else who is thinking of using this tablet.
i apologize; I forgot to come back over here and edit the post.
it does take a little bit of finagling to download; though once installed will work, for interested persons.

Ok, took the Nextbook 8 for a spin today. Flew for 17 minutes with video running and it performed flawlessly. Now, this is a dedicated tablet for my P3S and no other programs will be downloaded unless really needed. Like I said, 78.00 for a good monitor is great. These are my findings so far. If you purchase one I advise using it right away in case you need to return it, Walmart has a 15 day return policy so I'm making sure it's gonna work. So far so good. This is a good tablet for a tight budget.

Reactions: Storm
I did buy a acer iconia 8 in tablet from best buy. I didn't really work that well. I returned it went on Craigslist and bought a nexus 7 for 100 bucks. Took everything off just about and updated to marshmallow and it works great.

Reactions: Fir3b1rd
Off topic here I am seeking some help with a video issue I see others are having but not finding the fix???
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and I see others have an issue like mine.... I have a phantom three standard and I'm not getting any results from DJI with a video problem I am having ?
.. here is a link to a video that shows the issue of pixelation in discoloration within the video I have no idea what's causing it not to correct it.. Unless this is corrected the thing is useless for any quality video... Another issue I'm having is for some reason some of the videos will not play as if they are not formatted correctly. ( also see others wit this issue as well) I have reformatted the SD card at least twice and still experience the same problem. Any help would be much appreciated ( or a link to a thread that will explain how to fix this) as DJI is not responding. short video link here.. note at 50 Sec Marker, 58 Sec marker and then it goes nuts 1:11 marker on and off and then hole parts at the end..??

trying to get into some real estate photo work and this will not fly... pun intended : )

Thanks !

Hum, I haven't never seen this.
Just to make sure you are downloading from SD card with the USB cable or with a SD reader.
You are stopping the recording before you shut the phantom off.
You are formatting the card with the DJI GO app.
You haven't tried another SD card.
You have to call DJI on the phone.
Other than that, maybe its a bad unit.

You probably should have started a new post.

what kind of microSD card are you using? that probably contributes to the video issue you are having

what kind of microSD card are you using? that probably contributes to the video issue you are having
Maybe he figured out?
Click on his name and look at his posts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj