Best sunshade for iPad Air 2

The Anbee and Summitlink tablet sun shades are popular choices. The UltraShade is expensive when compared to those, but it looks like it's more sturdy.

Reactions: DronesForHire
Hi, I've tried so many screens, even the DJI screen for the iPad mini, still getting sun glare on the screen:(

I'm now using a screen from hoodivision which is brilliant, set at a nice angle so no more sun reflection on the screen.

Check out the link below;) but it's your choice;)

hoodivision

Hi, I've tried so many screens, even the DJI screen for the iPad mini, still getting sun glare on the screen:(

I'm now using a screen from hoodivision which is brilliant, set at a nice angle so no more sun reflection on the screen.

Check out the link below;) but it's your choice;)

hoodivision

+1
The PadHat is excellent. And it fits multiple tablets, I use it without issue on both my Air2 and Huawei MediaPad M2.

+1
The PadHat is excellent. And it fits multiple tablets, I use it without issue on both my Air2 and Huawei MediaPad M2.

Plus it ain't a bad price, delivery was also out of this world, I ordered it on a Thursday, was delivered by the following Tuesday. Hoodivision are based it the states I'm in the UK.

1st class product.

I use the magnetic one on my iPad mini, works like a dream but I will say it's personel preference.

I can't tell you what one to buy but the only thing I can do is give you some advise.;)

But they are bloody good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1