Best skin

Could someone please help me find the best skin, or post some pics of one that looks good. I've seen tons but they all seem cheap and have many gaps. I have seen a video on YouTube where a P4 is wrapped in a gold colored iClear vinyl which looked pretty good. I'm looking for a single sheet like the iClear which can be manipulated and smoothed with a heat gun. Unfortunately I can't find the one used in the video but there has to be one out there. It's only a vinyl sticker, so that's why I'm asking the collective to help me out with one for my P3P. Thank you everyone
-Matt

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just wrapped my P4 Pro with a iclearskin. Havent tested yet but sure looks incredible, took a LONG time to put on, almost 2.5 hours... :/
Can you post a link where you can order that skin? I bought one on Amazon and it looks nice but I have to always touch it up every time I fly cause the edges are always coming unstuck . Very nice job on the skin!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Could someone please help me find the best skin, or post some pics of one that looks good. I've seen tons but they all seem cheap and have many gaps. I have seen a video on YouTube where a P4 is wrapped in a gold colored iClear vinyl which looked pretty good. I'm looking for a single sheet like the iClear which can be manipulated and smoothed with a heat gun. Unfortunately I can't find the one used in the video but there has to be one out there. It's only a vinyl sticker, so that's why I'm asking the collective to help me out with one for my P3P. Thank you everyone
-Matt

IClear Shield? They use 3M
Dji Phantom 3 Premium Skin Kit (Top, Remote, Battery and Arm Stripes)

-Matt

Try decalgirl.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvynmanuel