Best site to buy Phantom 3 Advanced

Reaction score
Hello,

In the next week, I plan on purchasing a Phantom 3 Advanced and was wondering what website would be best to purchase the drone as in aftet purchaae support, extra warranty, or discounts.

I thought about buying it from Best Buy and purchasing the geek squad extra warranty for $99. Has anyone done this?

Does anyone recommend other sites to buy it?

I thought about waiting for the Phantom 4 this spring but it seems like the Phantom 3 will always have upgrade possibility through firmware updates. And I want one now!!

Thanks,
Chris

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

As long as you buy from an authorized DJI dealer, it doesn't really matter who you buy from. You can send your Phantom to any authorized DJI repair center -- if needed. There are lots of authorized DJI dealers here:

Buy A DJI Phantom

If you buy from one of the dealers selling via Amazon Prime at the link above, your Phantom will be shipped directly by Amazon. That means shipping will be very quick and you won't have to worry about being hassled by a complex return process if the delivery doesn't go as expected. Amazon's service is top-notch.

As for a 3rd party warranty, check out Neary Aerial Media.

Last edited:
If your buying just the unit it all about good customer service and price - I got one at B&H Photo - because I have had good luck with them on lots of tech stuff and free 2 day shipping and no sales tax outside New York - If your looking for a kit that another ball game

I just got my 2nd shipment of goodies from E Mergent RC in Alabama. They test flew the bird before shipping and confirmed FW was up to date. Their Customer Service is 2nd to none.

Hello,

In the next week, I plan on purchasing a Phantom 3 Advanced and was wondering what website would be best to purchase the drone as in aftet purchaae support, extra warranty, or discounts.

I thought about buying it from Best Buy and purchasing the geek squad extra warranty for $99. Has anyone done this?

Does anyone recommend other sites to buy it?

I thought about waiting for the Phantom 4 this spring but it seems like the Phantom 3 will always have upgrade possibility through firmware updates. And I want one now!!

Thanks,
Chris
got mine from bestbuy for 2 reason 1./ ext. warranty 2./if something wrong i can bring to BB store and let them deal with it, if take so long i can speak to store manager and so on.

I figure that the best place to buy is B&H because they have an exclusive deal with SquareTrade. The SquareTrade Drop & Spill warranty should cover everything except fly away (without recovery) and theft. So, after it develops a bunch of stress cracks and other malfunctions, you could theoretically drop it off your kitchen counter and have them repair or replace it.

If anyone knows better, please educate me.

I bought mine from US hobbies in Vegas because of no sales tax and free shipping. It shipped same day I ordered it, incredible since it was ordered at 4pm on a Friday. They're also an authorized DJI repair station. Good people.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20