Best settings for shoot video at Night....

Reaction score
Guys, need a little help here...

I pretend to make some video filmage over my city, but at night. First at all, im not a pro on photos, so be gentle...

There isn`t many info about video setup`s, except on day light...

Here it is what i did get so far:

- ISO from 900 to 1600
- Shutter......open or close? 30 or 1000? Open is 30?

Also, i did get that the best is use 24 frames (lower possible) to film at night and not higher or 60...

And that it! Help here from the pro`s:D:p

I haven't done many shooting at night with the P3. But if I recall, there is a nigh time preset in the camera parameters. You can try that and see. Also what I would do is to search for the related post in the forum. Sorry, I don't have much to tell. But if you do find, Please post your infos back. I'm interested.

Reactions: Mordor
Thank you Daniel.
On these days i will be busy with no much opportunity, but any conclusions i get, i will share here, too ;-)

I have a P3P, and just ran it outside during dark. I didn't expect to see much in the neighborhood but was hoping once I had it up a couple hundred feet, I'd be able to take a Pano video of the lights, etc. It's very difficult to see anything, let alone the lights.

any suggestions?

I have a P3P, and just ran it outside during dark. I didn't expect to see much in the neighborhood but was hoping once I had it up a couple hundred feet, I'd be able to take a Pano video of the lights, etc. It's very difficult to see anything, let alone the lights.

any suggestions?
Use manual settings, and crank up the video ISO to the max.
Be sure and also turn off the front red "running lights" on the P3P in the DJI Go app for night shooting.

Reactions: wassy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20