Best Repair Service for Phantom 4 - Resource Suggestions

Reaction score
The Drone Nerds ad on this website returns a site disabled error and there seems to be a conflict of opinions on this, but since I'm having gimbal trouble as result of recent crash - I'm looking for dependable repair source.

Any suggestions?

You can find a list of service centers DJI recommends here. Drone Nerds is on that list if it's your repair center of choice.

I have used Everon Drones twice for two different issues with very good results. One for a broken yaw arm & flex cable replacement. The other I gave my son the controller for 5 mins... and he promptly dunked in the ocean. The submerged issue took a little longer than I expected but I guess its understandable. The camera repair was quick and less than I expected and a lot less than a new one. Hope this helps someone.

DJI US is better than thier reputation. They offer no shipping charge evaluation, and from my experience very competitive pricing. Just remember, (as with most things on the P4), follow the simple directions from our Chinese OverLords. Independent thought, actions, or questions leads to chaos, confusion, and delays in processing

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20