Best repair company for P3 Pro?

Reaction score
I realize this is a very fluid industry and what/who is good last month may not be so good this month. I have a crashed P3Pro that appears to just need a new shell. Everything else seems to check out. As a lot of us, when I am grounded, I am not making money so turn around time is important. I am seeking some reviews of recent experience with US companies'
Fly Well My Friends
Sky Pilot
Sky Eye Images

I cannot help you with reviews, but you can find some repair shops here.

Update, I am using Drone Nerds in Miami Fla. There was some bad reviews on the internet but I am sure that is true for any and everything. I will keep everyone posted on the results. FYI, it cost me $28 to send it UPS ground from Charleston SC to Miami Fla. Two day delivery. Fly Well My Friends

I realize this is a very fluid industry and what/who is good last month may not be so good this month. I have a crashed P3Pro that appears to just need a new shell. Everything else seems to check out. As a lot of us, when I am grounded, I am not making money so turn around time is important. I am seeking some reviews of recent experience with US companies'
Fly Well My Friends
Sky Pilot
Sky Eye Images

Cloud City Drones in Warwick, RI has a great shop and they offer repair services from all over the country. I bought my P3P from them (I live 15 minutes away), but luckily haven't tried their repair shop yet. While I was waiting to have them do a once-over on the P3P I bought, a few people came in to get their P3's from repair and they all seemed happy. And their staff seems great as well... just an option...

Cloud City Drones | Rhode Island's First and Only Drone Shop | 3DR DJI

I sold a crashed P3S (only had cosmetic damage) to a guy on this forum and he told me he was going to use it for testing because he repairs drones. Here is his website Home. he was really easy to deal with.. I know you already found a company but maybe this will help some one else.

I was leery about shipping the drone before I actually received the cash via pay pal and he sent the money to me via paypal and said he would even be ok with waiting for the money to clear before I shipped it. So I think he is a very trust worth person, and if I need to repair my P3A I would probably use him.

Cloud City Drones in Warwick, RI has a great shop and they offer repair services from all over the country. I bought my P3P from them (I live 15 minutes away), but luckily haven't tried their repair shop yet. While I was waiting to have them do a once-over on the P3P I bought, a few people came in to get their P3's from repair and they all seemed happy. And their staff seems great as well... just an option...

Cloud City Drones | Rhode Island's First and Only Drone Shop | 3DR DJI
Thank you for the information. I have made a note of their site and contact information and will keep them top of mind if (or when) we crash another aircraft.
Fly Well My Friend
Sky Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues