best range

Reaction score
Is there anything i can buy or do to increase the range so i don't lose signal, it seems to lose signal around 1.2 miles out, it does say it could go upto 3 .1 miles. cheers

dbs mod would help out a lot
upload_2016-9-4_14-32-44.png

Last edited:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
you can install yourself lots of videos on you tube how to due it or send it in and they will due it for you around 99 dollars for them to due it maxxuav.com

I prefer the clamshell design as it keeps the antennas aligned and folds up nice for storage. You will get different opinions on whether they work or not. They did work for me but I upgraded to the DBS mod with the Maxx booster. For $15 bucks it is worth a try for you and that might satisfy your needs, if not contact Jake. Jake now also has the option of buying a brand new remote with the DBS mod already installed...that way you can keep one RC stock and use the other one when distance is needed.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Can't go wrong with the Evo lite boosted DBS setup from maxxuav. Without a doubt it's the best setup out on the market for anything light bridge . The best customer service as well.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Or you can buy an older Inspire controller used on eBay which provides better signal integrity, model GL658A, or a used Phantom 3P controller GL300A. The older controllers have stronger signal.
The GL300C that comes with the P4 is crappola IMHO.

cheers guys will have a look, can anyone answer this question yesterday i flew my longest distance and that's when i started to lose signal, today i flew from the same place to the same location and only reached half of what i did yesterday before i lost the signal , yesterday was sunny today is overcast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers guys will have a look, can anyone answer this question yesterday i flew my longest distance and that's when i started to lose signal, today i flew from the same place to the same location and only reached half of what i did yesterday before i lost the signal , yesterday was sunny today is overcast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
weather conditions can have a factor there is just so many variables that come into effect

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues