Best props ?

so which do you recommend I buy?

I would avoid carbon fiber propellers. The models you can buy are either 9443 or 9450 plastic propellers. Obviously the DJI original are the best.
However, avoiding the extra cheap solutions, you can find intermediate quality propellers that can give you about 1 minute 50 sec. extra flight time with the stock 2200mah batteries or something more than 2 minutes with 2700/3000mah that fit the standard P1 battery compartment.
Personally I am satisfied with 2 sets of these 9043 props:

2 Pairs 9443 Self-serraggio Propeller CW CCW Prop Per DJI Phantom 2 Vision RC022

They gave me the extra flight time I mentioned before and did not create any stability problem. I also maintain the gains of the 8" stock propellers. Some of the propellers need a small balancing (a 0.3/0.5 square cm of isolating tape).

I would avoid carbon fiber propellers. The models you can buy are either 9443 or 9450 plastic propellers. Obviously the DJI original are the best.
However, avoiding the extra cheap solutions, you can find intermediate quality propellers that can give you about 1 minute 50 sec. extra flight time with the stock 2200mah batteries or something more than 2 minutes with 2700/3000mah that fit the standard P1 battery compartment.
Personally I am satisfied with 2 sets of these 9043 props:

2 Pairs 9443 Self-serraggio Propeller CW CCW Prop Per DJI Phantom 2 Vision RC022

They gave me the extra flight time I mentioned before and did not create any stability problem. I also maintain the gains of the 8" stock propellers. Some of the propellers need a small balancing (a 0.3/0.5 square cm of isolating tape).
thanks

I bought the 9450 probs and found these to be the best. Lot more stable.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI Carbons are excellent on my P2

I choose props mostly based on takeoff weight and altitude above sea level (ASL).

Heaviest weight (GoPro, gimbal, VTX, dual/triple batteries) I use 9443 and often 9450. That heavy payload above 6000 ASL I generally go to CF (carbon) 9450. That’s about the only place I like how CF’s feel.

The lighter the bird the less aggressive prop needed given the same FC gains. Sometimes at sea level, I pull everything off and stick the old 8” props on for good old manual ATTI fun.

DJI matched the props pretty well until we started hanging a bunch of gear on these things.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4