Best props for flight time

Reaction score
Just getting into it with my DJ1. Going to use it for real estate shoots and have an FY-G3 gimbal and a Fatshark FPV system (this is on the way). So now, I'm wondering what else I need to do to maximize flight time.

A friend has put on the Phantom 2 props and he's been testing it and seems to be getting a little more flight time. Anyone tried this?

Also, what other props might I consider for longer flight time?

I don't need to go high or fast. I do tend to fly in slightly windy conditions from time to time (I'm in Jacksonville and we get sea breezes near the beaches all of the time). So not flying in a gale or anything but it can get breezy.

Thanks.

Do you have a Phantom 1? This is the section for the Phantom 2 Vision.

If you have a P1, the P2 props have consistently proven to be among the best, if not the best, flight time upgrades you can get.

The next best thing you can do is use one of the 2700-2800mAh batteries that will fit in the P1 battery bay.

OI Photography said:
Do you have a Phantom 1? This is the section for the Phantom 2 Vision.

If you have a P1, the P2 props have consistently proven to be among the best, if not the best, flight time upgrades you can get.

The next best thing you can do is use one of the 2700-2800mAh batteries that will fit in the P1 battery bay.
Damnit! I don't know why I keep posting in the Phantom 2 area.

I'd heard the Phantom 2 props work well, might give them a spin.

I've been looking for higher-capacity batteries but I can't find any.

Thanks for your reply even if the original post is in the wrong spot!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20