Best place to buy P4?

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My company is thinking about buying a P4, and I need some thoughts on the best place to buy it? One place that will sell it to us is www.grainger.com , but I know they will offer no support at all.

My concern is not the best price. Who can I buy a P4 from who can and will offer us good support on it if and when we have questions, issues, and concerns.

Thank You,

Lee

As far as support goes, you'll be better off by coming to a place like this when you have questions. Many common questions have already been covered here (numerous times over) and can be accessed via the search. And, there are countless Phantom experts here willing to help out at nearly any hour of the day and any day of the week. For warranty issues, you'll be working directly with DJI. For repair issues not covered under warranty, there are many repair shops available to assist.

My advice? Buy from a reputable seller who has a good return policy -- in case you have any trouble with the delivery, your Phantom is DOA, etc.

I would suggest buying from Apple, they have a great 30 day return policy with no questions asked.

Amazon is another great option for those who are looking for a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Also, many Phantoms on Amazon are tax free and they ship for free (in as little as one business day).

Last edited:
I hope this isn't a stupid question. You mean buy an iPad from Apple, Apple won't sell me a drone, right? :)

Apple also sells Phantoms.

Thank you in the back of my mind I might have read an article that they now sell Phantoms, I'll check that out!

Apple are stocking a pretty large range of DJI stuff now, to the OP go with Apple or Amazon, direct from DJI may be a bit cheaper but returning is a pita.

CarolinaDronz is the best customer service based dealer that I've found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair