Best place to buy P3A in UK?

Reaction score
Hello - apologies if this should be in the classifieds section.

My dad wants to buy a P3A. He's adamant he wants a new one and he's checking various websites. I've warned him against certain sites (like ValueBasket) and told him the current RRP is £699, so be wary of anything cheaper.

I bought my P3A from Jessops, but is there a better, reputable, place, pricewise, to buy from at the moment? I'm trying to persuade him to get a deal that includes an extra battery and a backpack because he's going to need them and it seems to be a wise idea to get them as part of a bundle if possible.

Thanks.

If you are in the UK, I'm not sure. Amazon?

try to get in maplin on line - i have got mine there regular price was over £1100 but i have got refurbish fror bit over £800 there was some parts missing like sd card but they sent me this straight away and instead 32gb i have got 64 GB

I bought a pro from Maplin and returned it 3 times as I wasn't happy with the camera focus issue. That's not Maplins fault but it goes to show how good their no quibble guarantee is. I have just got a full refund as I still wasn't happy with the camera focus and they didn't bat an eyelid. I will be buying the phantom 4 from them as soon as they can sell them due to Apple's exclusivity.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: deltamike
I bought a pro from Maplin and returned it 3 times as I wasn't happy with the camera focus issue. That's not Maplins fault but it goes to show how good their no quibble guarantee is. I have just got a full refund as I still wasn't happy with the camera focus and they didn't bat an eyelid. I will be buying the phantom 4 from them as soon as they can sell them due to Apple's exclusivity.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Says it all really. Good input. Thanks

Was going to get one from Jessops but seen a deal on dronedirect.co.uk.. same price as Jessops but get a free tablet or carry case..

I got my P3A with a free tablet for 699.99

Reactions: deltamike
Simply Electronics have it on sale right now for £539.95 with free shipping and have them in stock.
Toys And Gadgets Games - DJI Phantom 3 Advanced

Simply are based in Hong Kong and all the items they sell will not be made for the EU market, making warranty claims difficult - in other words, grey imports. Personally, I bought from Jessops at £699 and have had brilliant after sales service. It's your choice but as with everything one buys caveat emptor...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav