Best place to buy a P3P in Canada?

Reaction score
Looking for opinions on where Canadians have had good experiences purchasing a P3P?

Thanks,

Paul

Last edited:
Bought mine direct from DJI, however, Staples carry them. You will have to pay sales taxes but you may get better customer service than DJI. Good luck. Not sure I'd buy another if I had to do it over. Not sure the product is ready for market IMO.

Not sure I'd buy another if I had to do it over. Not sure the product is ready for market
Mine flies like a dream. It's an awesome upgrade from the P2V+.

Hi Paul;
I got mine here:
http://www.multirotorheli.ca/
Can't say if it's the best place, but they've been good to me. They're based out of Calgary, and offer free shipping throughout Canada. It was good for me because I live in B.C., and they only charged me GST, so I saved a few hundred dollars. Plus they give you reward points that you can spend on other stuff you might need. Spent mine on some new props, as they're on sale now. They're an authorized DJI dealer, too. Hope this helps.:)

Reactions: acherman
Great Hobbies, Mississauga ON, official dealer, good service, knowledgeable staff, good looking store, friendly atmosphere...

You can now buy direct from BestBuy, which means you get BestBuy's warranty and rewards if you collect those. I bought mine from DroneDepot which I can't recommend as shipping took forever from a company in the same city as me. Ended up getting mine hand delivered by the owner because I complained enough but I still have yet to receive an answer about my second battery that I haven't got yet and I email about every week. I have heard great things about AerialTech out of Alberta, and they have all the accessories as well. If you are in Toronto, I personally love Vistek for all my camera needs and they now have them in store and a couple different bundles.
out of Alberta

I just bought one from Vistek Camera. They were the best price I could find, although I just noticed they've raised the price.

Hi Paul, i recognize your name from OPC! Check out http://aerialtech.com in Lethbridge. These guys have excellent customer service and are experienced in using what they sell, good prices, and free shipping. I've dealt with several Canadian suppliers, but will now only deal with Aerial Tech. They are also in the photography/video business.

Reactions: AerialTech

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic