BEST PICTURE EPSON BT-200 OR CINEMIZERS

Reaction score
I have read all the posts on these two topics and Im very familiar with how each product connects to vision plus, but my question is which goggles has the sharpest screen quality. I really like the ability to see the bird through the transparent portion of the BT-200, but I have seen that some believe the cinemizers have more definition. Does any body currently have both models that can verify which goggles are superior in screen definition and funtionality with the vision plus. Just want to confirm before I buy, thanks. :)

Hi jasonb777,
I hope someone that has used both can give you their opinion. I have asked the same question, and didn't get a lot of feedback. I chose the Cinemizers because they mirror my iPhone or iPad and I can slip them on or off and still see the app and control the camera. The clarity is awesome since they have individual adjustment for each eye.
I'm certain the Epsons have some happy owners too, it really is not apples to apples comparison, since they are so different in the way they work and display. Good luck deciding! :geek: :ugeek:

Thanks fplvert, I have the ipad mini mod on my transmitter so I do like the idea of plugging in lightning to hdmi( assuming thats what you do?), I was wondering if you could download the app to the cinemizers directly also like the b-200, or is wired the only option....hmm decisions decisions... :|

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj