Best Naza low voltage warning?

Reaction score
What is the best battery settings

My are set at, First level (No Load)11.30v (Loss)0.60v (Loaded)10.70v Second Level(No Load)11.20v(Loss)0.60v(Loaded)10.60v

I tested my battery after a flight when I started getting a red low battery warning every time I hit the throttle, It was showing 11.4v on a new battery and 11.3v on my Phantom stock battery when I tested after getting the first low voltage warning! Should the no load be set at 10.70v and 10.60v or do I have this all wrong? I've been getting 6 to 10 mins of flight depending on what I'm carrying and which battery I'm using but seems to me I have a lot of juice left in the battery to get another couple minutes if I could figure out why I'm getting an early low voltage warning!!

azri77 said:
What's the total weight of your Phantom?
Haven't weighed it in some time but plan on taking it to the post office and see if they'll weigh it again! Can't remember what it weighed before put it was close to its threshold! I know the weight matters in how quick you use your battery but how would that explain the low voltage going off before the battery's used up?

phantomflyer said:
azri77 said:
Haven't weighed it in some time but plan on taking it to the post office and see if they'll weigh it again! Can't remember what it weighed before put it was close to its threshold! I know the weight matters in how quick you use your battery but how would that explain the low voltage going off before the battery's used up?

Heavy Phantoms pull more amps to fly and the voltage might momentarily drop to your warning threshold when taking off or pushing the throttle, once you hover the voltage goes back up a few millivolts. Happened to me when I tried flying with 2 heavy 3300mAh batteries in parallel, a gimbal and my gopro. Expensive flight as I ended crashing a few minutes later and broke 3 expensive carbon fibre props :(

phantomflyer said:
azri77 said:

If you need a scale, I picked this one up and the Phantom fits on it perfectly (with stock landing gear config): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6896426001

I just take mine down the street to the post office but that looks like a grate deal for that scale though may have to get one :) But I'm also thinking of taking the landing skids off and putting the stock legs back on to let up on weight! So all in all my Naza settings look right?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20