Best LED Illuminated props ?

Reaction score
I need some LED illuminated props for some night shot special effects. Concerned that some of them might be considered gimmicks, and might not fly too well

Anybody recommend a brand/model?

Balance before flight?

TNX

Some might be considered gimmicks ??
Just some?
Well, i wasn't plannng to fly them im hazardous situations ... wait ... stop ... actually i was planning to fly them along a course that would umrecoverable in case of a problem ...

So what i really need is illuminated props with a built-in nuclear fission battery in case the led lights consume too much power ....

NEWS AT 11

Wait ... i am dead seriois about my photo stunt, and there are many different offerings on amazon, etc.

• Adding complex components to the propulsion system is a recipe for disaster.
  • Additional weight to the spinning mass of your propulsion system is a recipe for disaster.
  • Adding gimmicks/tricks to the propulsion system is a recipe for disaster.
  • Modifying a component that is a single failure point is a recipe for disaster.

There are many reasons, these are but a few, why you don't see these commonly and why you'll probably never see them on the majority of experienced operator's aircraft.

If you DO decide to try this stunt share the finished product(s) with us. :)

I dunno man. It’s not a great idea to draw attention to your drone up in the sky anyway. Could lead to people objecting that it’s there in the first place..
May as well hold up a sign saying “I’m up here and I’m watching you!”

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik