Best GPS ??

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Ive ready that adding a GPS locater is a very smart investment to your quadcopter. Any suggestions on this?

Any help would be cool.

Regards,

Jaimes

sbjr0203 said:
There are a bunch out, seen varrying reviews about all of them. I had trackimo wasn't impressed with it at all. Had the TK-102b another one didn't like I ended up switching to Trax,
I looked at the trackimo link and it looked interesting. What did you not like about it?

Happyflyer said:
sbjr0203 said:
There are a bunch out, seen varrying reviews about all of them. I had trackimo wasn't impressed with it at all. Had the TK-102b another one didn't like I ended up switching to Trax,
I looked at the trackimo link and it looked interesting. What did you not like about it?

I found it to be unreliable, I had done some testing with it on buddies property. Had it place in wide open area, clear day and it was locating it showing it about 2 miles in another direction. I tested it several times, never could get a somewhat accurate location. Closest it would show location was 1/4 mile from actual position.

That would be a real bummer if looking for a lost quad.
Thanks.

Dragon Fighter said:
I'm interested. How much weight does it add? All it use is GPS?

Weight 25g (0.88oz)
Has built in SIM card, after 2yr free service, it cost $5.00 a month. Good thing is no subscription fee or contract, so if not going to be using for a while you could shut off service.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31