Best gimbal for phantom 2 newbie

Reaction score
Hey guys I've just purchased a phantom 2 and although I've very little experience flying it I'm looking to get a camera mounted :lol:
I'll work on practicing while I save up for it - i have other quads mostly toys and a hobbyking sk450 so I have some flight time under my belt

My question is what's my best option for a gimbal and camera set up for a newbie ?

H3 2d and go pro 3
Tarrot and go pro
Or something else

Many thanks
Liam

focusowner said:
Hey guys I've just purchased a phantom 2 and although I've very little experience flying it I'm looking to get a camera mounted :lol:
I'll work on practicing while I save up for it - i have other quads mostly toys and a hobbyking sk450 so I have some flight time under my belt

My question is what's my best option for a gimbal and camera set up for a newbie ?

H3 2d and go pro 3
Tarrot and go pro
Or something else

Many thanks
Liam

I have the hd-3d and a gopro 3 and it is great... Don't have experience with the other setups and my suggestion is stick with DJI hardware unless you know what you're doing and feel comfortable troubleshooting with devices that may not easily be compatible with the phantom.

Buckaye said:
focusowner said:

H3 2d and go pro 3
Tarrot and go pro
Or something else

Many thanks
Liam

I have the hd-3d and a gopro 3 and it is great... Don't have experience with the other setups and my suggestion is stick with DJI hardware unless you know what you're doing and feel comfortable troubleshooting with devices that may not easily be compatible with the phantom.

+1.
Get an H3-3D, nothing else comes close. H3-2D works well but the yaw is quite brutal. Very dificult to make it smooth, even if you ease the commands. Got a 2D on my Phantom and seriously looking at replacing it with a 3D.

Get the 3D. Plug and play and designed for nubs.
There is more support as the tilt dial in the new remotes will work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj