Best Footage Deleted?!?!?

Reaction score
So I just went up for an epic flight, all the sudden it happened. Epicness. A rainbow started in the sky and it touched down from the starting position only a few miles away, I was flying panoramas and crazy shots, It was amazing, my heart was beating. I even captured the rainbow moving along the highway as the sun moved across the horizon..

I landed with barely any battery left, and it was on critical low. In my excitement I ran downstairs to grab the landed drone and turned her off via the battery pack without pressing Stop record on the Ipad.

I plugged in my Micro SD card and there are no files and it says the card was damaged and it can scan for errors. I was unable to retrieve any data from my card! NOOOOOO!

But i was able to record the data from the cache, but its only in 720p and looks like POOPY!

Is there any software that could possibly recover the damaged files? Windows 7

If you would have restarted the video recording, the previous video would have been restored. But since you put it into the computer, the recording has most probably been permanently lost.

RedHotPoker

I was able to discover the files using zar recovery soft serve but it's a trial so it won't restore the files. Can anyone reccomend a good freeware or even trial that allows a few recovered

Have you tried placing card back in p3? Turn on p3 and it might finish the file.
Worth a try.

Reactions: Digdat0
I'm trying the photorec software first, it recovered my mov files but they cannot be opened in vlc media player. I'm trying the gui version now to see if it recovers different than command prompt

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20