Best follow me video so far by a long while

Very impressive.
Where was the controller positioned while driving?

Awesome. I and thought watching you guys drive on the wrong side of the road was scary enough. ;-)

Nicely done. :)

ARe you controlling the yaw?

My big balls title is being looked after well with this stunt until I get back flying. Gonna have to step up my game when I get back in the air

Freckin awesome that is a cool new feature along with POI good work!!

May i ask what kind of controller he was using ? (ios / android ?)

Something with gps signal right ?

Very cool indeed. Awesome production value as well.

At the point where your car was off camera by yellow truck, did you notice the RC signal strength? If yes, did strength ever become a concern?

Reactions: AidanOT
So my mate just did this! Beat that lads!
I know I'm jealous as he'll until I get back flying! 3.5km flight follow me while driving the car!
Ehi Mal, forget the followme feature, you do live in an amazing place.
Where in Ireland?
I want to visit these places...

Reactions: AidanOT
Again that's not my video but my mates so all the kudos goes to him. We live in Dublin, that flight was from kilmacanogue to Bray just south of the Dublin/wicklow border. Check out my YouTube page SKY PIXELS IRELAND if you want to see more of Ireland by drone

Reactions: AidanOT and Andrea
Was it really panning automatically and as you stopped did it depend as well on its own

Very cool indeed. Awesome production value as well.

At the point where your car was off camera by yellow truck, did you notice the RC signal strength? If yes, did strength ever become a concern?
Strength of signal was never a concern until the last bit of the videos with a lot of trees - i got weak signal flashing up twice on the phone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik