Best case under $100

Reaction score
Hello all, I just ordered my vision 2 and plus (!) and I am looking for recommendations on a good case for under $100.
Thanks
Mike

One option that I have been considering in that price-range is the LowePro Drone Guard. It's MSRP is $99. While not a "traditional" case (it's open to the top), it would work with my uses.

Another route you can go is to look for a used Pelican case on Craigslist or the like and then order replacement foam for it.

Seahorse cases are close to $100. The case is great, but the foam must be plucked.

Last edited:
Mike if you don't need a hard case, soft cases can be bought from eBay for less than $50.00. I just needed a case to keep everyone together in one spot so I picked up one for $29.95 at auction. Backpack type with precut foam for Phantom, controller and batteries + other options. Works great.. Just for your info.

I have 2 of these and carry at least 1 with me at all times, I have used now for 4 months and they are light , easy to carry fit tight, and are still like new after daily use riding in seat or trunk . can ride the bike with it and worked perfect when we went to sanibell fl earlier this month as I could carry one always, even as we bicycled

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=73614

used US warehouse and shipping was free and took 3 days

I have 2 of these and carry at least 1 with me at all times, I have used now for 4 months and they are light , easy to carry fit tight, and are still like new after daily use riding in seat or trunk . can ride the bike with it and worked perfect when we went to sanibell fl earlier this month as I could carry one always, even as we bicycled

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=73614

used US warehouse and shipping was free and took 3 days

Yep...thats the same Chinese backpack everyone else is selling, that I linked above. That one seems to have added an extra foam spacer to keep the closing part of the case off the rotors which is nice!

Yep...thats the same Chinese backpack everyone else is selling, that I linked above. That one seems to have added an extra foam spacer to keep the closing part of the case off the rotors which is nice!

Not same as one in links you posted ,

I had a different one from different place at same cost. It was no where near as good quality wise as this is. and I returned it in days. The one I returned did look like the one on your link , I returned it as a strap broke in one day

the seams and straps are well done and have back and waste and chest straps for secure and easy carry.
It just works well and doesn't cost an arm and leg.

There is no doubt these all came out of the same factory because they're near identical. Yours def has some improvements over the one I got...and for the price, thats the one to go with. The one thing that bugs me about this case (petty as it may be) is aligning the top layer of foam over the gear before you zip it up. That being said, for $50...I vote for the one you linked

There is no doubt these all came out of the same factory because they're near identical. Yours def has some improvements over the one I got...and for the price, thats the one to go with. The one thing that bugs me about this case (petty as it may be) is aligning the top layer of foam over the gear before you zip it up. That being said, for $50...I vote for the one you linked

no foam to put on the 2 I have. the quad sits inside enough the main foam holds it firm and low.
The one I returned that was very cheaply made did have the foam top though.
No comparison between quality between them, night and day

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj