Best Camera Settings For P3 Advanced Please ?

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering could you share with me your advice on the best camera settings for the P3 i want to make sure I'm doing it justice.

Below is my first ever photo's i know their probably very amateur! but hopefully with you're advice and lots of practice things will improve!

Attachments

• DJI_0011 (1).jpg
    DJI_0011 (1).jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 567
  • DJI_0018.jpg
    DJI_0018.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 501
  • DJI_0019.jpg
    DJI_0019.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 623
You need to control exposure more. Photoshop and or Lightroom and maybe some nd filters.

I'm sure others will have some more solid advice, but post is a great place to start

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

The histogram is your friend. Put it up on the screen and learn to adjust the brightness as needed. You have a bunch of blown out areas which is pretty typical when you let the camera decide. The Go app allows you to place a marker where you want it to compute the exposure. That sometimes works but things seem to change when you're flying around. After some practice it becomes pretty easy to adjust the exposure as needed. Then you can work on the other settings but exposure is the first to get down.

They look great...as standard files straight off the camera....you could get more using Adobe Lightroom to polish them even further [emoji3][emoji6]

There are no "best" settings.
Cameras have a range of settings to deal with all the photographic situations they may have to deal with.
If you don't have a good understanding of photography, you're probably best just using auto as it will do a pretty good job most of the time.
ND filters won't hep much in still photos with the Phantom unless you are trying to purposely get a slower shutter speed in daylight.

Reactions: liketogethigh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31