Best app to Fly with

Reaction score
Hi all, been flying a while now using the dji go app, and I like it but I am wondering whats available to use with my phantom 4. I realize everyone has preferances, but if you could tell me what out there, or what your using and why you like it if its free or not it would be helpful. I have browsed threw my app store and come across a few, but I think there is more out there, and maybe there is a really good one I am over looking

thanx Heebus

I prefer Litchi. The main reason for me is the waypoint and mission hub. I can plan the mission carefully at home,set all the POIs etc, and take time to ensure it is all correct and that I am getting the best camera angles etc.
The mission hub on my laptop then syncs with my tablet and I am ready to fly.
I may be completely wrong but I believe the android version is a bit better developed than the IOS.

I prefer Litchi for the FPV and Waypoints feature and when not using FPV or WP I just use the DJI

It's tough to beat the DJI app with the P4 (on the P3 I use the DJi Pilot app and Vertical Studio). I trust the Pilot app much more as it provides more and more robust warnings than any other app.

I use the DJI Go app, it does everything I need it to do. I don't use way points so I can't justify the $25 for Litchi.

I think the DJI Go app is feature-rich and since adding the 'Intelligent Flight Modes' I don't think i would use anything else.

I use DJI GO for "free flying" and also for setting the camera before using Litchi for pre-planned missions (Litchi does not have DJI GO's zebra stripes that I like to use to prevent over-exposure).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj