Best aftermarket Gimble that is compatible with FC40 Camera?

Reaction score
The FC40 obviously needs some kind of gimble to get smooth video, I was wondering what choices I have that does not cost that money and will fit preferably either an FC40 or upgradable to a gopro (I don't have one of these yet).

Re: Best aftermarket Gimble that is compatible with FC40 Cam

they make a gimbal for the fc40. its $250. its plug n play . and the work great with a Mobius

Seems kind of pricy for a non-DJI product. If I use a Mobius, I will use the FPV from my smartphone right?

NO Mobius don't do that. not wifi, don't us Mobius, use the fc 40 strapped to battery door, or go with the cheap gimbal and hope it works. the fc40 gimbal I have is well made and it works out the box just join the 2 wires, it good to go

if you don't mind waiting 2 months for it to ship. and if anythings wrong with it your fu@#ed. not me . I buy from the USA amain has some cheap gimbals.

The only problem with this gimbal is it's designed for a GoPro. These gimbals and controllers don't do well unless they are well balanced before even being powered on. I have the same gimbal for my FC40 and it's not as straight forward for the FC40 camera as he makes it look, the FC40 camera is MUCH lighter than a Gopro. To mount the FC40 camera, I ended up 3d printing a new bottom bracket that uses the mounting rail for the FC40 camera. It holds the camera upside down, but it's not a problem to flip it post-processing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20