Best 9 inch props for Phantom 1?

Reaction score
Hi guys, first time poster here.

I was looking for some 9 inch props for my Phantom 1, and I have seen many different options. I would rather not spend a lot of money. The stock DJI Phantom 2 props look like a safe buy. The carbon fiber props found on sites like eBay are cheap, but they are shipped straight from China which kind of scares me. So finally to get to the question, what props, in your opionion, offer the best value for the money? (Links to buy them online would be appreciated.)

Thanks so much!

You said it DJI P2 props are the best/safest . I used knock offs on my P1 took a lot of work to balence them and are cheep they break real easy . If your flying with a gopro and gimbal you got around a grand in the air do you really want cheap props ?
b&Hphoto is a safe place to buy .
GL!

I don't want to sound blunt, but this question has been asked a thousand times. The reason many seasoned members here don't even bother replying anymore is that it's been asnwered repeatidly. The search function can provide your answer.

And yes the P2 vision props are the best but not the cheapest so you can't have the best of both worlds in this case.

ericdes said:
I don't want to sound blunt, but this question has been asked a thousand times. The reason many seasoned members here don't even bother replying anymore is that it's been asnwered repeatidly. The search function can provide your answer.

And yes the P2 vision props are the best but not the cheapest so you can't have the best of both worlds in this case.

Sorry about re-asking the question, I just couldn't seem to find a conclusive answer anywhere. Thanks for the response.

gdroel said:
Hi guys, first time poster here.

I was looking for some 9 inch props for my Phantom 1, and I have seen many different options. I would rather not spend a lot of money. The stock DJI Phantom 2 props look like a safe buy. The carbon fiber props found on sites like eBay are cheap, but they are shipped straight from China which kind of scares me. So finally to get to the question, what props, in your opionion, offer the best value for the money? (Links to buy them online would be appreciated.)

Thanks so much!
I may be bass-ackwards on this but I thought the P1 used smaller props. If so, can you use the longer ones on a P1?
I just got a set from B&H. Good quality and "real" ones.

Don't mind him the search sucks on this forum and he could have provided you some links but instead rather talk crap and probably couldn't find them anyway. Not everyone one here are bad .
Happy flyer yes P1 comes with 8" but the 9" give a little more if you have a 1.1.1 your golden for the 9"

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12592&hilit=anybody+lost

Have a fun read 750r. People here are tired to repeat themselves and the result we are losing seasoned flyers. The search function needs retooling, I agree, but the subject is so common a quick scroll through pages gets you the answer.

You think I am bad, go on other forums like djiguys and try to post a question that's been answered several times.

Good luck with that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic