Bent gimbal arm repair

Reaction score
Hey all so just had a minor crash with my Phantom 3 standard - was a totally my fault as I had incorrect altitude settings set in Litchi and I didn't take into account a hilly area whoops!

Anyway mostly everything is OK - tested everything still flys great, however the gimbal arm is slightly bent resulting in a tilted camera.

Wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a post/guide to take it off and straighten out? Alternatively if you have found yourself in the same position and managed to fix and can pass on some advice that would be great!

using plyers very slowly bend the arm as straight as you can.. again i say slowly..mine was bent and thts what i did and it worked mine is straight now,,,NOTE..if yours is very bent i wouldnt try it as it might crack..your probably in that case better off ordering another one..their easy to replace..i hope this helps

Tried using the pliers but it was just too badly mangled - Ended up taking it apart and removing the yaw arm its a twisted mess.

Ordered a new one on ebay so will just have to wait for it arrive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.