Beeping on Startup

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I accidentally put an SD card in my phantom today that had an old firmware on it (3.something). Went to use it today and when turning on the rc at first didn't pick up the phantom (no connection message on app). I turned both off and restarted and there was an awful continuous beeping coming from the unit. Eventually it said safe to fly but there were no satellites (icon grayed out), no battery levels, and the beeping remains. Battery indicator led on the battery itself seem to work fine. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Hi all,

So I accidentally put an SD card in my phantom today that had an old firmware on it (3.something). Went to use it today and when turning on the rc at first didn't pick up the phantom (no connection message on app). I turned both off and restarted and there was an awful continuous beeping coming from the unit. Eventually it said safe to fly but there were no satellites (icon grayed out), no battery levels, and the beeping remains. Battery indicator led on the battery itself seem to work fine. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Take the bin file off the SD card and Fire up the P3 and Controller and check to see it you have all the current upgrades installed, You should be good to go.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik