Beeping issues

Reaction score
So, much like a lot of people, I failed an update on my standard and am now getting the terrible beeping. But the next time I opened the app and connected the craft, it said I had the latest firmware, but continued to beep. So I let it sit for about half an hour and it's still beeping. So I cleared the SD card and put it back in and let it do it's thing. It says the firmware is the latest (1.6.80), but it's been an hour and is still beeping. Everything else is fine though, the gimbal is solid green and the app says Safe to Fly (GPS). Help?

What does the beep pattern sound like?

I cannot download your recording. It's private.

It sounds like the update is still installing. I'd suggest you let it continue.

you need a non-corrupted bin file put on your microSD card and try the upgrade again.
pull the microSD from your camera and put it in the computer and tell me what the file name is of the *.bin file.
does it has bunch of xxx's in the file name? if so it is a corrupt file which is what caused the upgrade to fail.

you need a non-corrupted bin file put on your microSD card and try the upgrade again.
pull the microSD from your camera and put it in the computer and tell me what the file name is of the *.bin file.
does it has bunch of xxx's in the file name? if so it is a corrupt file which is what caused the upgrade to fail.
Well this could be a problem. When I cleared all the files and formatted the card, it only formatted for the camera, I have no firmware files. Can I do it manually for a Standard? I thought you had to do it from within the app?

yes you can do it with a microSD card when it fails.
it's about a 65Mb file. how can i send it to you?

i think i do have google drive.
it will have to be later, i am at work and have all these files at home.
PM me your email address so i can contact you later.

I have links to download the P3S firmware here.

Reactions: hunch
I just updated a Standard, had the same issue. Go to the main app screen where it shows the different models. See if there is a paused download. If so, continue the download and let it do its thing. I did all the updating via the app, no SD card is required.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj