Beeping from Transmitter (Controller) While Idle

Reaction score
The other day I had my phantom on my desk, powered on and the controller powered on and linked. I was ssh-ing to the camera and wifi extender when after 10 minutes or so, the controller started beeping. The LED didn't change color. The batteries are fine. Does anyone know what this beeping means? Try it. Just power everything on and leave it sit. After a while the controller starts beeping endlessly.

D_Tshudy said:
The other day I had my phantom on my desk, powered on and the controller powered on and linked. I was ssh-ing to the camera and wifi extender when after 10 minutes or so, the controller started beeping. The LED didn't change color. The batteries are fine. Does anyone know what this beeping means? Try it. Just power everything on and leave it sit. After a while the controller starts beeping endlessly.

From the manual:
Green light is blinking and alarm sounds
Remote Controller has not been operated for 15 minutes. Turn off or use the Remote Controller.

There is to long no action :lol:
Just move 1 stick :D

Birdman said:
Everyone should read the manual a couple of times before using the quad!

Really dude? I guess maybe I had that coming since I missed that one cell of a table on page 24 but jeez. Thanks so much for the helpful advice.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr