Beep when take off

Try recalibrating the remote controller in the DJI GO app.

Are you confirming that you recalibrated the remote controller and it's still beeping?

Is the battery low?

Please post a video showing what happens as you turn on your remote controller.

Your beeping issue sounds more like it's stemming from your Obstacle Avoidance system when still on the ground. Mine beeps as well during takeoff at times if the ground is irregular in front of the aircraft and the OA system senses the ground and gives the warning beeps. Once in the air everything is fine. This sounds like the same thing you are experiencing?

Mine did that same thing. It sounded like the crash avoidence warning, but there were no bars in the pilot app. Weird! It quit doing it now. It flew fine. Im sure if it was an imu issue, th go app would let you know.

Ok Im an idiot
I did compass calibration but not IMU
I just did IMU calibration and the beep gone, I cant believe it i flew with that this morning without IMU calibration, What IMU calibrate anyway
IMU stands for a "Inertial Measurement Unit" and these unlike GPS try and keep your position known without the aid of timing via satellites, so if no signal, it can still fly steady and know it traveled 5' one way and 7" the other, not so much for up and down except there probably is altitude input from IMU to flight controller for stability reasons and also give the flight controller the right information to fly level, the flight controller decides to pitch when controller tells it to, but the IMU is what it refers too for accurate input, done hundred of times a second. This is needed for control of the craft, and its own internal guidance, basically, it's an electronic gyroscope, thus it needs calibration from time to time because it's very precise but subject to becoming corrupted due to the tiny tiny parts that do move inside the chip.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The reason we calibrate IMUs is because over time, the tiny differences aggregate to larger and larger errors, resulting in poor performance and accuracy suffers. They actually contain gyroscopes, and accelerometers, and maybe magnometers X3 for each

I think there was a similar post and it turned out to be the avoidance system .... I would take it out somewhere flat ... give that a go :) happy landings

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic