Been away from flying for some time need some quick advice after newest firmware update

Reaction score
I think its been about 8 months to a year since I last had time to go out and enjoy my P34K. So last week I do the most recent update and last night I wanted to fly out in front of my place because Im in Florida and we just had hurricane Irma pass through and nobody had electricity. So I wanted to fly my quad up in the air and look around to see if the surrounding areas had power. Well I get the 30M and 50M limits and to be honest I just dont know what to do to get this thing flying normal. Can someone please help me. I just wasted an hour online looking through youtube and DJI etc and honestly its easy when someone just tells you a simple walk through. If you dont feel like typing all the needed info you can drop me a PM and I can call you and in probably 5 mins get the info I need to be able to fly. Im in the US of course and I can call you or you me if you like. Please help a fellow pilot out Im kinda feeling like I lost my DJI pizzaz... I used to be so jazzed about the whole thing. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

You have to log off Go 4, then log back in, it will require internet access, that might be a problem unless your phone is working.

Reactions: Rambo1
Thanks for the reply! While I was waiting I uninstalled and just reinstalled DJI GO so now I login. Thank you I know it was something stupid I missed. Well here goes!

Flies great! In fact the new firmware seems to haul ***. I was doing 35 mph. There's no wind right now and the conditions are great. Go figure we have a hurricane and the weather that follows is just beautiful. Now I can make a video of the downed trees in my neighborhood.

Flies great! In fact the new firmware seems to haul ***. I was doing 35 mph. There's no wind right now and the conditions are great. Go figure we have a hurricane and the weather that follows is just beautiful. Now I can make a video of the downed trees in my neighborhood.
Good to hear you are OK, the Phantom is flying and maybe that good weather will hold. :)

You may experience the problem again. I scratched my head over it for a while as it seemed to happen with only one of my batteries. PaulSouthport hipped me to the quick fix, but it still happens occasionally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.