Beautiful Maldives Island with P3A - Great View

Awesome colors, nice vid. Great location....Try working some more on smooth fluid motions. Those shots with sudden,jerky movements is something you want to avoid if possible.

Reactions: SenginUK
What a beautiful spot! Thanks for sharing. Get some more practice filming. Work on watching the monitor while shooting to get a feel for how it will look to the viewer. Slow your movements to smooth the video.
The
Tech

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: SenginUK
Awesome colors, nice vid. Great location....Try working some more on smooth fluid motions. Those shots with sudden,jerky movements is something you want to avoid if possible.
Thanks for your feedback.
Actually motions were smooth at the normal flight but I speeded up some parts as I did not want to make people boring but wanted to show the view fully therefore some parts are x2 and some of them are x1.75 :( I understood that I should not do it again in the future videos.

What a beautiful spot! Thanks for sharing. Get some more practice filming. Work on watching the monitor while shooting to get a feel for how it will look to the viewer. Slow your movements to smooth the video.
The
Tech

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Thanks for your feedback, I will try.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik