Beautiful day to get airborne in Central Texas!

Reaction score
Man its nice out. A cool 60 degrees. Slightly cloudy with no wind to speak of; just perfect for getting high!
I just finished one lip, Bout to plug in another. Cheers all and happy skies!

Reactions: Jbundy63
doing the same in 10 min Houston here

Reactions: skyruss
Envy you, we have rains entire this week. Sitting in home and taking pictures of my sad phantom.

Help, share good videos. Let me enjoy Texas weather.

I live in Northern Pa and it's cold windy and snowing so I'm grounded for now. The good news is I will be in Ft Worth next week and am taking my P3P with me so save me some good weather!

We do have alot of nice days in Austin, don't we. I took my p3p up Sunday morning. It was a little chilly at 32 but nice clear calm skies.

I live in Northern Pa and it's cold windy and snowing so I'm grounded for now. The good news is I will be in Ft Worth next week and am taking my P3P with me so save me some good weather!

Flew some gravel pits just south of Fort worth today. Beautiful weather!

Live in trophy club and have a farm in chandler tx (2 hours door to door). Did some newbie flying out there Sunday and it was great. Still learning but having fun chasing the goats and donkey...

Went to Galveston today... it was a blast to fly down there on the beach... nice sunny day... there were even a few people swimming in the Gulf...

Galveston Int airport on faa app is a no fly zone want to fly there on the bay side p2 will do ok but I1 might get geo fencing anyway will be there in 3 weeks

if you want to see geo for Galveston then use the app b4Ufly... as you know the airport is there as are the helicopters for the oil rigs... you wont find many areas without geo.... be careful how high you go... if you are on fw upgrade that locks you down for geo you may not be able to fly at all in Galveston... wish you luck..

Please stop it, bought new bird two days ago, rains all the time.
Nice Seattle, WA area.
Enjoy your flights. ;))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Austin area. Specifically Bastrop.

I just got a new Phantom 3 Pro this week. Took it to Lover's Lane for some testing. Love it. Very responsive. Is there a drone club in Bastrop? I live just S/E of the city between Bastrop and Smithville.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers