Beach People All Want One

Reaction score
I have not learned yet how to edit a video so I posted the raw footage up on YouTube. This week has been my first time flying FPV. Out of a week flying up and down the beach I have only had two people that seemed to have a problem with it. I can not believe how many people have come up and asked where they can buy one and how hard is it to fly.

In this flight I went up to 150m and a distance of 500m from me. I am starting to feel a lot more comfortable taking off and landing with my Sky Zone googles on.

The footage is taken at Indian Rocks Beach, Florida (USA)

http://youtu.be/LAkh6SdGPQI

Victor Catalanotto
USED BELLANCA PARTS
www.bellanca.us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was on the list for the FatShark HD's but they could never get it together to give a ship month and then meet it.

The SkyZone FPV do all I need and more. I am very happy with them and also the $100.00 less than the FatShark's that I get to keep in my wallet.

Victor Catalanotto
USED BELLANCA PARTS
www.bellanca.us

Txcarguy: another question- Since you're seeing what the GoPro sees, can you describe the image? Is it compressed on the sides to be more square-ish? Or does it maintain the aspect ratio of the original GoPro footage?

I've seen lots of goggle footage online that appears much more square than the rectangular image produced by the GoPro. It's usually produced by another camera onboard that is closer to say 800x600. Just wondering how the GoPro image compares to that.

Thanks!

bpippin said:
Txcarguy: another question- Since you're seeing what the GoPro sees, can you describe the image? Is it compressed on the sides to be more square-ish? Or does it maintain the aspect ratio of the original GoPro footage?

I've seen lots of goggle footage online that appears much more square than the rectangular image produced by the GoPro. It's usually produced by another camera onboard that is closer to say 800x600. Just wondering how the GoPro image compares to that.

Thanks!

It does not seem compressed on the sides at all. I find myself having to look to the sides to get some of the heads up display info. I really do enjoy flying with them.

Victor Catalanotto
USED BELLANCA PARTS
www.bellanca.us

hold on!

And ugly, fat, toothless woman that thinks she is hot is going to come over to call you a pervert for spying on her at a public beach! :mrgreen:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic