Battery

I'm guessing that might be true for anything purchased from DJI in Australia. In the US, purchases over $99 USD are shipped for free.
It's free shipping to AU also.

IMG_0448.PNG

I'm guessing that might be true for anything purchased from DJI in Australia. In the US, purchases over $99 USD are shipped for free.
I'm sure that shipping is incorporated into the price. Theiving bastards
its free shipping.

The pricing is set to protect the local sellers, its across all products. Go to Dji with a VPN set to another region and have a laugh, they are taking advantage of us in Aus big time.

its free shipping.

The pricing is set to protect the local sellers, its across all products. Go to Dji with a VPN set to another region and have a laugh, they are taking advantage of us in Aus big time.

Nothing is free in this world. That's what I'm saying shipping is in the cost, you can't tell me they fly it on a plane for nothing .

Nothing is free in this world. That's what I'm saying shipping is in the cost, you can't tell me they fly it on a plane for nothing .
No, but they do fly it almost 70% further to get it to the USA than AU. Of course postage costs money, it is ridiculous to think it accounts for the pricing difference subject of the discussion however. The RRP of DJI products in Australia matches the DJI website prices depicted when connecting from an AU domain. The difference is not postage.

I just emailed some dude in china, he reckons 4500mah is the same as 4480 mah which is what came with my drone. Is he full of poo or what?

So 4500 mah gives you more running time ....
The milliampere-hour (mAh) is one-thousandth of an ampere-hour and is a technical term for how much electrical charge a particular battery will hold. As an example, using higher mAh batteries in a device with constant electrical consumption will theoretically give you longer operating times.

So 4500 mah gives you more running time ....
The milliampere-hour (mAh) is one-thousandth of an ampere-hour and is a technical term for how much electrical charge a particular battery will hold. As an example, using higher mAh batteries in a device with constant electrical consumption will theoretically give you longer operating times.
With respect to the knock off battery it might be 5000mah, 3000mah, who knows. The cells may be higher quality than DJI uses. It might be complete rubbish. What we can be confident about is you run a great risk of a comparability issue (it may be rendered useless by a future DJI firmware or app update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20