Battery

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Pro new battery does not work. It is fully charged but when I put it in the drone it will not go to safe to fly. It is red and says battery error, please check. All the lights on the drone turns red. Other battery works great.

If its brand new, return it.
If you dropped the battery, or even just knocked it over, its possible a cell was damaged. The DJI GO app should tell you which cell is bad. This won't help you, but can confirm that its a bad cell problem. If there is any swelling of the battery, do not use and do not charge!

Phantom 3 Pro new battery does not work. It is fully charged but when I put it in the drone it will not go to safe to fly. It is red and says battery error, please check. All the lights on the drone turns red. Other battery works great.
Check the cell voltages via the GO app

I also suggest that even before charging any new battery, check on DJI GO app for cell to cell voltage differences. They should not be more than 0.02 volts for new and healthy battery.

I checked and the new battery has nothing and the other one is all green. Both with a full charge. I'm sending it back. I have tried to contact DJI via phone, chat, and email to no avail.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj