Battery

Reaction score
Any ideas on what causes this, appears every now and then for a few seconds. Does not seem to affect anything when flying and video works fine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 660
i guess the temp sensor is bad for it to throw both warning messages at one

I just created an account here to ask the same question! I am having this issue ONLY when I tilt the camera up or down more than one notch. Is that when you're noticing it??

That is it exactly, as soon as you move position of camera it goes away and does not seem to affect anything video works fine later on camera or computer

Could more of a firmware issue then a battery issue
Try a older firmware and see if the issue goes away(I am running 1.08)
You can download it from here
www.droneslinger.com

If the battery issue is still there after trying a older firmware then it likely a battery issue if not then it's a firmware issue

Thanks everybody for the help have tried all but issue still remains

Ok....It appears that I have got this to stop. When I had it plugged in to update the firmware, I did an advanced calibration and a basic calibration. I put it up in the sky about an hour ago, and I couldn't get the problem to replicate. Try that and let me know if it works for yours also.....

This sounds like the battery did not seat in the aircraft. If when you power up the Phantom and the four green battery lights are flashing, you have an error. Try powering down the battery and removing then re-seating. After powering up, the green battery lights should be solid green and the error goes away. Works for me every time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik