Battery

Reaction score
Hey
Pls help me , i purchase a new batteries for my phanttom3 pro the old one was 5200 mah i purchased new batteries 4500 mah , when i pluged my new batteries to the charger to charge the new batteries it wont responds it doesnt endicates the green lights , what i do to solve this problem
1- should i return the batteries to Amazon? or
2- i burchase a new charger the it fit to the new batteries?

As Rod indicated, it sounds like you ordered/received aftermarket brand batteries that aren't equal to the OEM DJI batteries and/or may be too old. I would return them as not charging properly and buy a genuine DJI battery or an equal aftermarket product.

Two very important things : The Batterys and props are very Important to keeping YOUR Expensive Drone flying..dont skimp on them parts !

Reactions: Doug Rosevear
Hey
Pls help me , i purchase a new batteries for my phanttom3 pro the old one was 5200 mah i purchased new batteries 4500 mah , when i pluged my new batteries to the charger to charge the new batteries it wont responds it doesnt endicates the green lights , what i do to solve this problem
1- should i return the batteries to Amazon? or
2- i burchase a new charger the it fit to the new batteries?
I purchased a genuine DJI battery that did the same thing. I found some so-called fixes but none of them worked. They were sitting in the store too long. Genuine or not, return them.

Do you have a link to the sellers site?

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj